Sunday, February 17, 2013

Snow Glorious Snow

So I viewed my posts and realized that I hadn't posted anything in February till today.  Wow time does fly when you are having fun.  Or maybe when you are gone.  We went to Spokane this last week to go to a conference that North West Farm Credit put on. It was about Finances and Communication on the farm.  I went for the Financial part but came away with more.  Quinn went to be with me I think.  But he enjoyed it as well.  It was a great conference!  Before we went though we took some pictures of us going to the ranch after some more snow.  I know there are those who don't care for the snow but for us I have seen what happens when we don't get enough snow and it is not good.  We desperately need the snow so I can not say I don't love it because I do.  I thought this was a cute picture of Nolan trying to "get" Andrew.  Andrew was walking behind me as I was skiing to the ranch.  He did not want anything to do with his dad or anyone else.  I am not that good of a skier to manage him too.
 Bless Thomas' heart he walked with Andrew for a little ways so that he wasn't alone.
 Becca took off in front of us running and she made it was farther than her brothers did.
 I LOVE this picture.  I have tried to get a picture of Nolan jumping off the sleigh into the snow but it seems like I am always too late.  But this one caught him in mid air.  It was pretty cool!!

 In case you didn't already know snowmobile tracks make the best sledding runs.  You stay in the grove and shoot down the mountain.  It really is the best way to sled.  This is a picture of Callie Crane with Becca and Thomas behind them.



No comments:

Post a Comment