Sunday, November 10, 2013

Metta Dorsey

My brother and his wife Lynsey adopted an embryo and Lynsey got the opportunity to carry Metta.  I'm sure Lynsey would agree that it was tons of fun.  O.k. she actually might think it was fun.  So enough of my sarcasm.  We hadn't got to see Metta till they came over to Malad for the weekend.  We went over to see her.  So Marcus will shoot me for this but I can't help myself.  (I think it stems from all the brain damage Marcus inflicted upon me as a child)  So Metta looks just like Marcus's baby pictures.  I am not kidding.  She does.  If I didn't know that she was adopted then I would totally think she is his.  Oh wait she is his.  She just came a different route.  She is a doll.


 These too are pretty cute too.  Andrew and Max.  They are actually pretty close in age.
 Andrew didn't think holding Metta was all it was cracked up to be.
 Thomas loves to hold babies. 
 Stretch Metta Stretch!
 Becca and Zannah had a lot of fun together. 
 And of coarse a trip to see Uncle Marcus is not complete if we don't have a little wrestling match. 
 That looks like an illegal move Nolan!!

 Zannah jumps right into the mix.
 Becca was the horse.  She looks like it too with all that hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment