Monday, November 25, 2013

Wrestling 2013

O.k. so I waited till the season was over before I posted these.  Except it takes forever to load the video's so I didn't get the last two video's on here but I will do it soon.  So Nolan really wanted to do this again this year.  I was not happy about it.  I am a basket case watching this.  I really have a hard time watching this.  It doesn't even matter if it's my kid or not.  Well this year he did a lot better and started to win some.  He might have had some help from his mom while she was filming.  I am not sure if the sound is going to come through or not.  If it is then feel free to hit mute on your computer!!!  What can I say as soon as I started yelling he started moving and it helped motivate him.  I guess I yell too much!  Right?! 
 These are pictures of the team gathered around at the American Falls match.
 This video is the match at Bear Lake.
 This is the match at American Falls.  It didn't last long.  But by the next time he wrestled this kid he almost had him pinned.
 This was the matches at Marsh Valley.  It was his first win!!!  We are pretty excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment