Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nolan's First DEER!

Does it ever amaze you at how fast kids learn?  Especially if they are following the example of their parents.  Nolan started out the hunting year telling me that he wanted to go up on the Mountain because he wanted hunting season to last a little longer.  He knew that it was a sure bet if he went down to the ranch to get one.  So he wanted to make it last a little longer.  So on the third day he went with his dad and Uncle Mario up Georgetown somewhere.  (I can't tell you or I would be in big trouble for disclosing the secret)
 So they called me when I had to be somewhere else (what's new about that) to come take pictures.  I could not resist taking these pictures of Quinn walking.  It happens so seldom that I could not resist. 

 Oh the mighty hunters.  They both got one.  I am not a fan of deer so for me it's no big deal.  Sorry to all hunters but it's not.  But I am willing to take some pictures.  So that's my contribution.





No comments:

Post a Comment