Thursday, April 25, 2013

Something for me!!

 
 


Well it doesn't happen very often but I made a quilt for me.  A snuggly to be exact.  In our house that means a minky blanket.  So I was cleaning out my sewing room the other day and saw this project and noticed that it sure was taking up a lot of space so I thought to myself, "Self you should hurry and do this so that you can use that space for other things."  So that's what I did.  I should have said, "Self you should get that done so that you feel more accomplished and you wouldn't have to keep fighting everyone else (except Andrew) for use of their snugglies."  But that's how I roll.  Now the following pictures will show quite plainly that although this was made for me it is not used by me.  Andrew loves it of coarse because of the cow and has no prejudice against pink.  Quinn informed me that mine was just so much softer.  And Becca just loves it!!!  So much for something for me.  But at least I got it done.  Right?  Now I just have to get Andrew's done so that he doesn't have to use his little one.
 You can't tell that I really like cows can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment