Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thomas 9th Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Thomas!!  April 16, 2004 is the official birthdate.  You may notice a slight discrepancy on the picture dates.  We are so into birthday's around here that we celebrated two days.  On the actual day Quinn and I took Thomas with us to Logan and went to a dairy meeting.  What is better than that?  Skipping school, good lunch, and movies the whole way.  That is the life!!!  So since we were in Logan the whole day we didn't really have time for the meal and birthday pie so we did that the next day.  But we did the most important thing on the actual day and that was to open presents.  Because really that's all that matters.  So here are some pictures from him opening his presents.

 You really can't tell his facial expressions on here but he was pretty excited.  Mostly when he thought he was getting a working computer instead of one to tear apart.  But true to form he was o.k. with tearing it apart.



 What I find extremely funny is that I live with a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of knife carrying boys!!  Do you think a one of them had a knife handy at this moment?  Oh no that would have been too convenient. 
 




 TOOLS!!!  He was super excited.  In fact he was so excited that he promptly hid them from his dad.  But Grandma and Poppa planned for that and sent a lock and key.  Smart of them!!!


 So I did make him breakfast the next morning of Sausage and Egg.  (His request) We put a candle in it.  Can you tell he hasn't quite combed his hair yet?
 So for the birthday meal we had Hawaiian Haystacks (his request) and PIE!!!  I have a family that would much rather eat pie than cake.  Don't get me wrong they totally will eat the cake but they request pie more often.  So I whipped up four pies that day for my cute little question boy.

 You should be able to tell in this one that Andrew is getting ready to do the honors of blowing out the candles.  His birthday was pretty fresh in his mind and so he knew exactly what to do. 
 Dad tried to block the shot but it actually worked out better for Thomas somehow and it blew out every candle.  Aunt Cynthia, Uncle Mario, and Zane all came to eat dinner with us.  Please ignore the messy kitchen in the background!!  What can I say I got the meal prepared?  What more do you expect from me?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment