Sunday, March 24, 2013

FFA Quilts 2013

 Well I finally got the FFA Brand Quilts done for 2013.  I think they turned out really well but that might be because I'm just happy they are done.  So we had a total of 127 blocks and needed only 126 but I worked that out.  It is suppose to be a money maker for them and I truly hope that it is.  I have to explain why in the world a mother of four young children would volunteer to do this.  No I am not mentally insane, well that's debatable but not the reason.  I have gone to a bunch of school board meetings and have heard all the things that they are going to be cutting.  I am afraid that FFA trips are on the cutting block.  So when the FFA advisor asked me about it I told him that I would be glad to help.  FFA means a lot to me.  I can honestly say that it has helped shape who I am today.  Plus that is why I know how to do Parliamentary procedure.  I am sure at the time I never dreamed that I would use that again but some things come back to haunt you.  I just really wanted to give back to an organization that did so much for me.  It helped me get out of my hole and see that the world has so much to offer.  There is a lot of good out there and I really want to help support the good.  Can you find Quinn's Brand?  Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment