Sunday, October 6, 2013

4th of July 2013


Well thanks to Uncle Morgan we went to the 4th of July Parade in Soda Springs this year.  I was not going to do anything because I was exhausted and I had a bad experience at the one in Paris.  So we went to the Soda Parade and to be honest it was pretty good and we had fun.  Aunt Cynthia and family went and Uncle Morgan and his family and I took the kids and Reed who was staying with us at the time.  I love this picture.  Can you see Zane and Andrew holding hands.  It was cute.



 There is a swing near where we parked, which was by the Geyser and the kids thought that was great.


 I couldn't pass up this picture.  They are so cute holding hands.  I mean Cynthia and Mario of coarse.
 We then went to Hooper springs in honor of Grandpa Bill.  Andrew is not afraid.  He loves to drink it.  The other kids were more interested in getting money out of the spring.

 Teeter-totter here we come.  They got a big kick out of these.
 Mario was working on his bull riding skills.

 Keep spurring boys.

 Go Morgan!!  He is very talented!!




No comments:

Post a Comment