Friday, January 11, 2013

Brown Eyes with long eyelashes

I tell my kids this over and over again.  It's a good thing you have beautiful brown eyes with lovely long eyelashes because it's the only thing keeping you alive.  They just turn those cute eyes on me and instead of disciplining them I tend to pick up the camera.  So the story is this.  I had to run outside really quick to tell Quinn something.  The other kids were all outside and I had this cute stinker with me.  I had the Christmas games on my desk and he got into the Qwirkle game and had a hay day with the shapes.  When I asked him what he was doing he did this.  He figures if he "hides" the evidence I won't know what he's been up to.  Oh if he wasn't so cute I'd have to sell him to the nearest Gypsies. 
So after I caught him the first time and put it away I had to run out one more time and when I got back in this is what I saw.  It's a little hard to tell in this picture but he had made a long line of the Qwirkle pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment