Friday, January 11, 2013

Lightbulbs

So last night I wasn't feeling so good and I was mostly just laying on the couch like a vegetable and Quinn kept asking if I smelled something.  I told him so very nicely that I have a head cold so for me to smell something it would almost be humanly impossible.  Anywho I humored him for a few more moments then he said it again and he got up and went down the stairs and took a ladder with him.  He took off the light fixture at the bottom of the stairs and the one light bulb (the new fluorescent kind) had started to "burn."  For those who don't know this is the light we usually leave on all night, every night for the kids.  So he actually broke it when he got it out but he cleaned up his own mess so that was nice of him.  I am super glad his smeller wasn't broken because we could have had a house fire and that would be a really bad place to have one start.  I guess I'm a little paranoid because a house burned up in Bennington and just this week there was a house in Georgetown that burnt up.  So I am so grateful that we didn't have a fire here last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment