Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daddy's Boy (At least Today)


So here is Cute little Andrew Snuggled up with him daddy.  He rarely does this so it is a moment worth preserving.  He was of course distracted by the T.V. so his dad could get a little snuggle out of him.
 He is probably my most photogenic child except when he doesn't want to be.  He usually poses when I tell him I'm going to take a picture but not this time.  He got awful mad at me.  I think it's because he has on this cute frog hat that belongs to his sister.  But it's the only one he'll wear and that is better than nothing.
I think that the maiden voyage on the 440 was the highlight of Andrew's Christmas.  He LOVES the snowmobiles as much as he loves to yell at the cows.  He is a strange duck sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment