Friday, January 25, 2013

Spa Night Bennington Style

So this post is really for my good friend Linda Timothy.  I was at our Relief Society night last night and I took my camera because I wanted to record it and then I told everyone that I was taking their picture for Linda.  Wow Linda do you ever have lots of power!!  They were so much nicer to me when I said it was for Linda Timothy.  I wonder if that will work on my kids? 
 O.K. Hand number one (waxing of coarse)?  Can you identify this person by their hand?
 Shelley Burdick was a little afraid of this hand waxing experience but I won her over when I said Linda Timothy does it.
 These two were our first clients.  They have an adventurous soul somewhere deep inside.  Marilyn really wants you to send her your blog address!!!  In fact the whole town does.  I wonder how they found out about it?  Hmmmmm......its a puzzle for sure!
 Here are the ladies getting their nails done.  Tammy and Ann are up front and Ann also would like to me on your blog Linda. 
 Hand number two.  Who does it belong to?  I think you will get this one for sure.
 Valerie was not allowing me to take her picture with the group of nail doers so I just had to step up to the plate and take one of her.  Hayden (Keetch) Neal is helping her out a bit.
 I had to have a facial picture of Susie.  She was just so relaxed and enjoying herself.
 Lanette Says HI!  Or maybe it was, "Look at my really cool waxed hand."  Yea I think that was it.
 Teresa really enjoyed a little pampering.  She told her daughter-in-law that if she didn't do her nails there would be no Christmas next year.  Just kidding!!!  Poor Kayla she really didn't want me to take her picture.  But it turned out so cute.  She has a great smile.
 Ann is starting to really enjoy this night!!  I think we should do it every month!!

 Here is another random shot.  I can see Martha Tobler down there. 
 I thought Lanette was going to shoot me when I took this one.  But hey Lanette you can't even tell you don't have makeup on!!
 We were suppose to have a back massage station but as luck would have it our ladies didn't show up so we improvised and had a baby holding station.  Susie kind of took advantage of this station. Oh can you guess who's baby?  Probably not since they didn't live here when you did.  Julie and Dusty Pierson bought Brandon Bakers house and she just had this cute little boy a couple of days after Christmas.

Yea the facial ladies did not want their picture taken.
If you can't tell Kim Lewis is not to be trusted.
I hander her my camera so that I could have a
Little FACIAL.  So she went ahead and took
pictures of me.  How could she?  Maybe I won't
show up to school next week to help out.  Just
kidding Kim!!  I love you.  She is the mastermind behind this night.  She knew how much we needed a little pampering!!   I somehow didn't get a picture of the chocolate fountains and the sugar scrub station.  Sorry.

 Sorry Kim Paybacks are NOT cool!!  He He!!!!  I love you still.

1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome night! I must have this! It was wonderful to see everyone. If I knew the name of our blog, I would so give to you. As it is, it's on my computer automatically. Brooke knows!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete